Friday, February 8, 2008

My week in pictures

So I know I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked, I did snap some pretty cute ones (Ok so most of them are of my own kids) and I thought I'd share them.

This is what my very hectic week consisted of.

Managing about 30,000 children every day.

Cooking lunches and snacks for said children.

Finding places for them all to nap

Pray that they don't realize that we are grossly out numbered by them and they could easily overtake us at any moment.

Simple formula.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, as you thank the Lord above that you are done with my job I am counting down the minutes until I get to have my house full of all my screaming kids again. I missed them all so much and I even missed Logan's birthday!!! Thanks again lady.

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.