Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am not even joking!!!


Ok so remember the other day when I told you about the daycare that i am working at this week? Well trust me when I tell you that I am literally ankle deep in children.


Now mind you, I can barely handle my own 3 on a good day, but somehow someone thought I was qualified to do this.

I have more pictures coming, but this is just one I got on my phone. This is right before lunch we had them all sat down and watching a movie. They may look cute, but trust me when I tell you....they are not to be trusted. They sense fear and WILL attack if provoked.

WOW!!!! I'm glad I only had 3 !!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"WOW!!!! I'm glad I only had 3 !!!"

That's a legally binding statement.

I'm having it notarized and sent to my lawyer.

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.