Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sometimes it's just the little things.

So I am believe it or not, but I have had a sort of boring week. Nothing really of blog worthy significance. Although I did get a fabulous night out with the girls and Kurtis last weekend. I had a great time, but my pictures (along with the evening) came out to blurry and dark to put up. It's probably for the best that I don't divulge all the details. I wouldn't want to tarnish my reputation as such a stand up wife and mother :)

So instead I will give you the next best thing.

I was folding laundry and all of a sudden it got quiet in the house. Instantly I felt the need to investigate why. (I'm starting to feel like Mel Gibson in Signs when he drops everything because he can not hear his children)

This is what I stumble on to. Few things warm my heart like the sight of my kids dressed for bed and mellowed out reading a book with Dad. What a guy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!
PS: I had a fabulous night with y'all too... and I don't care if the pics are too dark for your blog. I want to see them! Can you e-mail them to me, please?
PSS: You're not fooling anybody. Great mom, responsible adult? Yes. Sweet & innocent girl? No.

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.