Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chillin out watchin some melmo


As much as Bug tries to deny it, he loves Seaseme street. He swears up and down that it is a baby show and he wants nothing to do with it. However every morning at 9:00 he's right there in front of the tube glued to it.

This morning the boys cuddled up together and watched what Peanut calls "melmo". His word for Elmo.

I had to sneak in like a ninja and capture the moment before Bug could even try to deny it just because it was just so darn cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that is so sweet. What handsome boys! :)

Anonymous said...

Ramona saw this picture and said, "I didn't know he had a little brother." I said, "uh huh." Then she asked, "oh his baby brother grew up?" It's funny that she noticed how much he has changed. Like a said at bunco, he looks like a big boy now:)

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.