Friday, October 19, 2007

Just getting started in here....

Hello. Is anybody out there? Well this is an attempt at my very first blog post. I've never really done anything like this before. But I have become addicted to myspace so I figured this can't be all that different :) As mentioned in my about me section....I'm a mother of 3 maniacs. Currently I'm playing the role of bad mommy and they have been glued to Nick Jr. most of the morning. As I am becoming obsessed with putting this blog together.
I really don't have much time to sit down and write this out, but here I am :) I just stared selling Tupperware and tonight is my first party that I'm doing all by myself. So naturally I'm terrified. As if the pressure of having people over to your house wasn't enough stress, what with the cleaning and the hiding of toys, then there is the fear of public speaking. Those of you that know me, would think that public speaking may come naturally (as I have a very big mouth that rarely stops to draw breath) but it totally freaks me out.
But before all of that, I have to meet with my 6 yr. old's teacher. Of course the day I have to plan out all this Tupperware stuff is the day that parent teacher conferences fall on. Which means I have to drop off my kids with somebody, go get my husband from work and then hear all the horrors about how my perfect little angel had terrorized all the other kids into tears. It has already been a rough school year and we are only into October. but thats another post on it's own.
But for now....it's 11 am....and I still haven't gotten a shower. My window of opportunity is running out as the baby will be up from his nap soon. So until next time....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job! I look forward to reading more of your chaos!
heidi

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.