Monday, October 22, 2007

Jaxon five....



Ok so I had someone ask "what is up with the name?" It seemed pretty explanatory, but let me break it down.

My name is Jaqui, but was nicknamed "Jackson" by my dearly departed Grandpa. It was one of the many nicknames I had over the years. It was one of the only ones I liked.

Skip ahead 15 or so years and I had a great friend in college (whom I am still close with, in fact he introduced me to my husband, but thats a pretty funny story for another time) that one day started calling me Jax. For whatever reason...it just stuck and that circle of friends still call me Jax to this day.

So it's sort of a combination of the two.

Five....well...figure it out :)

I just wanted to clarify..We are blond, blue eyed and above all....LILLY WHITE!!!

This is us....

Not to be confused with them...in case you were :)

1 comments:

Rhanz said...

I would like to point out that much like Brangelina or TomKat... Jaxon is also a good blend of your name AND your husband's name. Just a thought.

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.