Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st day of school !!!!

It has finally come!! I don't think any of us slept a wink last night. The kids were up at first light in giddy anticipation. Bug even brushed his teeth (twice) without being asked. (because once is never enough)
I was the crazed mother in his classroom dragging children behind me and snapping pictures. I am sure all the other parents were making mental notes to stay away from us because we were most likely obnoxious.
Posted by Picasa

Poor Bug was all but shoo-ing me out of the room . He is pretty independent.

At long last the second grade is here!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Too cute Jaqui! Did he have a great first day? My little one is in the 2nd grade this year.

Anonymous said...

He really is a handsome little guy, isn't he? Man, they grow up fast. You realize that the last (and only) time I saw him was when he was an infant. So tiny that I held him in one arm while I used my other hand to eat. That is SERIOUSLY pathetic! Not to mention that I've never even met your two youngest. We probably only live like 20 minutes from each other or something like that. We should be ashamed.

Anyway, I hope Bug had a GREAT first day!

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.