Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Are you just a little excited?!


So This is what I came downstairs to this morning. These two parked in front of the TV with their goggles on.

The second my feet hit the last step, the first thing out of their mouth is NOT "good morning" or "beautiful day" or "thank you for giving me life". No, none of that.

"Good you are up. Can we go swimming now?"

Ok let me point out here it has just turned 7:30 am. The sun hasn't even had a chance to warm the water up yet.

They didn't like this reasoning.

But I'm glad to see that they waited until I got downstairs and then asked if they could go out. I was sort of nervous putting a pool out there. Little kids and pools can be a deadly combo. But I laid down serious scare tactics to keep them away from it unless a grownup is near.

I guess it's safe to say, they like the pool :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Who liknks to me? Ask me how....just kidding. Just click here.